Friday, April 21, 2006

SUSAHNYA NULIS..

It was a hard try for me to start to write in this blog..

After visiting various amazing blogs, I felt so damn amazed.. knowing how tremendous is people in the world.. I hope blog helps me with my view of all things.. I learned valuable things, much more than I thought.

I'm absolutely terrible at writing.. So, I have a great deal of respect for anyone who can manage to make themselves write easily and well worth of course. I'm kind of jealous of them. Well, then it will be a hard try for me to learn and to love writing..

Yes, I will try hard..

Rara Vebles blog @ 2:36 AM

3 Comments:

At 6:40 AM, Blogger dude said...

You did great. Keep on writing.

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger Rara Vebles said...

Roi, Thanks for encouraging me. I learn much from you..

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger Rara Vebles said...

Iya, terima kasih Arif.. Betul memang, we've to read much.. Jadi musti dipupuk untuk terus gemar membaca dan belajar mo menulis.. Thanks udah mampir.. Sukses ya Arief.. Salam..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting