Tuesday, January 24, 2006

WHAT LIFE IS...

Ngobrolin soal hidup?? Ngga bakal cukup waktu buat ngebahasnya..
But.. just to share with others it will open our mind and our heart how to face life.. Living in a harmony, peaceful and filled with full of love..

What's life?? It's about how we define life..
It can be...
Life is beautiful..
Life is good..
Life is wonderful..
OR even..
Life is an eternal strugle..
Life is a misery..
Life is a mystery..
and so on...

I want to see life as a balance between giving and receiving, between taking care of myself and taking care of others.. The next time I see someone in trouble, instead of just passing by or feeling guilty about being unable to help, I will try to be the one that can do something good. Perhaps I can offer something as simple as a kind word or a smile.. May be I can help this person begin to feel appreciated and loved..
As so, I have to be always loving myself and always to start the new day with smile... To do everything my best..

Rara Vebles blog @ 11:24 PM

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting